When I first setup Casper, it was only 700KB of database file, now my casper logs went up to 17GB…it turned out to be the issue of JDS.
Here is how you can check which tables are blown up:
Log into the JSS, gear icon in the upper right, JSS Information, JSS Summary, then scroll down and check the boxes for Database Size and row counts, then hit “create”
and after that, I found out the table was “downloadable_file_chunk_data”.
No wonder! our JDS are not working, but I didn't disable it…and now it catch up with me…
- mysql -u root -p
- use jamfsoftware;
- show tables;
- truncate table downloadable_file_chunk_data;
- truncate table downloadable_file_chunk_metadata;
- truncate table downloadable_files;
- Restart MySQL and Tomcat
3) Repair & Optimize Database
mysqlcheck -u root -p --auto-repair --all-databases mysqlcheck -u root -p --optimize --all-databases